Saturday 14 September 2013

Bargain-licious Beauty Products

I have been a fan of H&M for as long as I can remember so I was desperate to visit its new sister store & Other Stories when I was last in London. Positioned as the edgier, design-led sibling of H&M, the flagship store on Regent Street is a gorgeous, light-filled space and a pleasure to wander around. The clothes are pitched at higher prices than H&M but they're still affordable, especially if you're looking for something a bit more interesting than what is available in the more ubiquitous high street stores. That said, aside from the shoes and bags - which I loved - the clothing is a bit too fashion-forward for me, so I'm not yet a full convert. However I did come back with a bag full of gorgeous beauty products which I have fallen in love with....

The own-brand beauty range includes body and hand washes, 'souffles', body lotions and hand creams and scrubs in scents that are absolutely divine. Although not usually a fan of over-scented beauty products the natural-smelling perfumes used in these products are truly gorgeous, with a nice consistency that sinks into the skin. Just some of the scents to choose from include fig, rose and lemon, plus my personal favourite: Moroccan Tea. If you've ever been to Morocco you'll find this scent truly evocative - it really does smell like a freshly brewed mint tea, and I am obsessed with it...

Priced at £5 for a body wash, £10 for the souffle and £12 for the mist all the products in the range are very affordable and last for ages. 

You can buy & Other Stories beauty products online here

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bristol Bargainista. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig